Here’s an example of a solar powered hydroponics box which might be an interesting project for those of you who’d like to do some urban farming.
- Grow your own food with square foot gardening
- Safety concerns with growing food in old tires
- When is canned food unsafe to eat?
- Don’t have time to can? Try the refrigerator pickle method
- Beware of food borne illnesses from reusable grocery bags
- Rainwater catchment techniques used in Hawaii
- Producing methane from a home-made biodigester
- A Prepper’s Beans, Bandages & Bullets