The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority has identified the following flood-prone areas within Metro Manila:
- Along H. Lopez Boulevard
- Along R-10
- Anda Circle
- Taft Avenue corner Quirino Avenue
- Along Abad Santos
- Along G. Araneta Avenue
- Mother Ignacia corner Bohol Avenue
- Timog corner Scout Tobias
- Along General Kalentong St.
- P.Sanchez St. corner Fabella St.
- Martinez St. corner F. Ortigas St.
- Boni Avenue corner F. Ortigas St.
- Edsa corner Connecticut
- Chino Roces corner Edsa
- Along Gil Puyat
- Quirino Ave. Plaza
- Airport Road and Naia Road
- E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenenue corner Eagle Avenue
- East Service road-Nichols Interchange
- East Service road-DBM Avenue
- Along C.P Garcia Avenue
- Along Manuel L.Quezon Ave.
- Along Commonwealth Ave
- Along Tandang Sora and Ortigas Avenue in front of La Salle St.
I’ve started mapping the areas on Google Maps. The markings simply highlight the approximate points identified. They do not correspond to the actual area that’s expected to flood as this information was not given.
View Manila flood areas in a larger map
This is a collaborative project so if you’d like to get involved, please contact me and I’ll add you as a collaborator.